Are you tired of missing out on your favorite TV shows because you’re always on the go? With the advancement of technology, there’s no need to worry anymore.
Android apps have made it easier than ever to watch TV shows whenever and wherever you want. But with so many options available, which app should you choose? In this article, we’ll explore some of the best apps to watch TV shows on Android.
Netflix is undoubtedly one of the most popular streaming services available today.
With a wide range of TV shows and movies, including original content, Netflix offers a vast selection for its subscribers. The app is user-friendly and allows you to create personalized profiles for different members of your household.
- Wide Range of Content: Netflix offers a diverse library of TV shows across various genres.
- Offline Viewing: You can download episodes or movies to watch offline when you don’t have an internet connection.
- Multiple Profiles: Each member in your household can have their own personalized profile with separate recommendations and viewing history.
If you’re looking for a streaming service that offers both current and classic TV shows, then Hulu is a great choice.
In addition to a vast collection of TV series, Hulu also provides access to live TV channels for an additional fee. The app has a clean interface and offers personalized recommendations based on your viewing history.
- New Episodes: Hulu often releases new episodes shortly after they air on television.
- Live TV: With Hulu’s live TV add-on, you can stream live channels, including sports and news.
- No Commercials: By upgrading to the commercial-free plan, you can enjoy uninterrupted viewing.
3. Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is a great option for those who already have an Amazon Prime subscription.
With a vast library of TV shows and movies, including exclusive content, Amazon Prime Video offers a compelling streaming experience. The app also allows you to rent or purchase additional content not included with your subscription.
- Included with Amazon Prime: If you’re already an Amazon Prime member, you get access to Prime Video at no additional cost.
- Additional Content: You can rent or purchase movies and TV shows not available with your subscription.
- Alexa Integration: Using voice commands with Alexa-enabled devices, you can control playback and search for content hands-free.
In conclusion, there are several excellent options available when it comes to watching TV shows on Android. Whether you prefer a dedicated streaming service like Netflix or Hulu or have an existing Amazon Prime subscription, these apps provide a convenient way to catch up on your favorite shows. So grab your popcorn and get ready for some binge-watching!