Are you planning to switch to a new Android device and wondering how to transfer your data seamlessly? Well, you’re in luck!
There are several apps available that can help you transfer data from one Android device to another. In this article, we’ll discuss the best app to transfer data from Android to Android.
One of the most popular apps for transferring data is Google Drive. This app allows you to store your files in the cloud and access them from anywhere. You can easily transfer your files from one Android device to another by uploading them on Google Drive and then downloading them on the new device.
Here’s how you can use Google Drive for transferring data:
- Upload all your important files, including contacts, photos, videos, and documents on Google Drive.
- Install the Google Drive app on your new device.
- Login with your Google account and download the files that you had uploaded previously.
Another popular app for transferring data is SHAREit. This app uses Wi-Fi Direct technology to connect two devices and transfer files at high speed without using any mobile data.
Here’s how you can use SHAREit for transferring data:
- Install SHAREit on both your old and new devices.
- Open SHAREit on both devices and select “Send” on the old device and “Receive” on the new device.
- Select the files that you want to transfer and click “Send” on the old device.
- Your new device will automatically receive the files once they are transferred successfully.
Xender is another great app for transferring data between two Android devices. This app uses Wi-Fi Direct technology like SHAREit but also has some additional features like file manager, device cleaner, and phone replicator.
Here’s how you can use Xender for transferring data:
- Install Xender on both your old and new devices.
- Open Xender on both devices and select “Connect Phone” on the old device and “Clone Phone” on the new device.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to connect both devices.
Transferring data from one Android device to another is no longer a tedious task. With apps like Google Drive, SHAREit, and Xender, you can easily transfer your important files within minutes. Choose the app that suits your requirements and start transferring your data today!