Are you planning to switch from iPhone to Android? One of the biggest challenges of switching devices is transferring your contacts.
But don’t worry, there are several apps that can help you with this task. In this article, we will discuss the best app to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android.
Why Do You Need an App to Transfer Contacts?
Transferring contacts from one device to another can be a time-consuming and tedious process. If you have hundreds of contacts, it’s almost impossible to do it manually. That’s why you need an app that can automate the process and make it hassle-free.
The Best App: Google Drive
Google Drive is one of the most popular cloud storage services, and it also has a feature that allows you to backup and sync your contacts across devices. Here’s how you can use Google Drive to transfer your contacts:
Step 1: Backup Your iPhone Contacts
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Select “iCloud” and then turn on “Contacts”.
- Wait for your contacts to upload to iCloud.
Step 2: Export Your iPhone Contacts
- Go to iCloud.com on your computer and log in with your Apple ID.
- Select “Contacts”.
- Click on the gear icon at the bottom left corner and select “Export vCard”.
- The vCard file will be downloaded on your computer.
Step 3: Import Your iPhone Contacts into Google Contacts
- Go to Google Contacts and log in with your Google account.
- Select “Import” from the left-hand menu.
- Click on “Select file” and choose the vCard file you downloaded earlier.
- Wait for your contacts to upload to Google Contacts.
Step 4: Sync Your Android Device with Google Contacts
- On your Android device, go to “Settings”.
- Select “Accounts” and then “Google”.
- Turn on “Contacts” syncing.
- Your iPhone contacts should now be available on your Android device.
Note: If you have already set up your Android device, you can still follow these steps to import your iPhone contacts into Google Contacts.
Transferring contacts from iPhone to Android doesn’t have to be a difficult task. With the help of Google Drive, you can easily backup and sync your contacts across devices. Just follow the steps outlined in this article, and you’ll be able to transfer your contacts in no time.