Are you tired of manually transferring pictures from your Android device to your iPhone? Well, you’re not alone.
Many people switch from Android to iPhone and find it challenging to transfer their important pictures. However, the good news is that there are apps that can help you with this task. In this article, we will explore some of the apps that can transfer pictures from Android to iPhone.
1. Google Photos
One of the most popular apps for transferring pictures is Google Photos. This app allows you to upload all your photos and videos to the cloud and access them from any device, including your iPhone. To use Google Photos, follow these steps:
- Download Google Photos on your Android device and sign in with your Google account.
- Select the photos or videos you want to transfer by tapping on them.
- Tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner and select “Save to device.”
- The selected photos will be saved on your Android device’s internal storage.
- Download Google Photos on your iPhone and sign in with the same Google account.
- All your photos and videos will be available in the “Photos” app on your iPhone.
2. Send Anywhere
Another popular app for transferring pictures is Send Anywhere. This app allows you to send files of any size directly from one device to another without using a cloud service. To use Send Anywhere, follow these steps:
- Download Send Anywhere on both your Android device and iPhone.
- Tap on the “Send” button in the bottom right corner of your Android device’s screen.
- A six-digit code will appear on your screen; enter this code on your iPhone.
- The selected photos will be transferred from your Android device to your iPhone.
Dropbox is a cloud storage service that allows you to store and share files, including pictures and videos. To use Dropbox for transferring pictures, follow these steps:
- Download Dropbox on your Android device and sign in with your account.
- Tap on the “Share” button in the bottom left corner of your screen and select “Save to Dropbox.”
- The selected photos will be uploaded to your Dropbox account.
- Download Dropbox on your iPhone and sign in with the same account.
Transferring pictures from Android to iPhone is not as difficult as it may seem. With apps like Google Photos, Send Anywhere, and Dropbox, you can easily transfer all your important pictures and videos from one device to another. So, choose the app that suits you best and enjoy seamless transfer of data between devices!