Are you someone who likes to read books on your Kindle App for Android but sometimes finds it difficult to focus on the text? Well, did you know that you can turn on the Text-to-Speech feature on your Kindle App for Android? With this feature, you can have your device read out the book to you!
What is Text-to-Speech?
Text-to-Speech (TTS) is a feature that converts written text into spoken words. This feature makes it easier for people who may have difficulty reading or comprehending text. It’s also a great tool for those who want to multitask and listen to their book while doing something else.
How to Turn on Text-to-Speech on Your Kindle App for Android
Turning on TTS is simple and easy. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Open the Kindle App on your Android device. 2. Open the book that you want to enable TTS for.
3. Tap anywhere in the center of the screen to bring up the options menu. 4. Tap on “Text-to-Speech” from the menu.
Adjusting Text-to-Speech Settings
After turning on TTS, there are a few settings that you can adjust according to your preference. Here’s how:
1. From within the book, tap anywhere in the center of the screen again. Tap “Settings” (the gear icon) from the menu. Under “Reading Options,” tap “Text-to-Speech.” 4. Here, you can adjust settings such as speed and voice.
The TTS feature supports multiple languages such as English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and more.
- To change the language of TTS:
- Go to your device’s settings.
- Tap on “Language and Input.”
- Select the language that you want to use for TTS.
In conclusion, the Text-to-Speech feature on your Kindle App for Android can be very useful. It can help you focus on the content of your book without having to strain your eyes or sit still for extended periods of time. So, go ahead and try out this feature to make your reading experience more enjoyable!