Transferring WhatsApp from an iPhone to an Android Huawei device can be a daunting task, but with the right steps, it can be done smoothly. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of transferring your WhatsApp data from your iPhone to your new Android Huawei device.
Step 1: Backup WhatsApp on iPhone
Before transferring WhatsApp to your Android Huawei device, it is crucial to create a backup of your chat history and media files on your iPhone. Follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Chats.
- Tap on Chat Backup.
- Tap on Back Up Now.
This will create a backup of all your WhatsApp chats and media files on iCloud.
Step 2: Install WhatsApp on Your Android Huawei Device
To transfer your WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android Huawei, you need to install WhatsApp on your new device. Follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android Huawei device.
- Type “WhatsApp” in the search bar.
- Select “WhatsApp Messenger”.
- Note:If you have already installed WhatsApp, make sure it is updated to the latest version by tapping “Update” instead of “Install”.
- Tap “Install”.
Step 3: Transfer WhatsApp Data Using WazzapMigrator
Now that you have WhatsApp installed on your Android Huawei device, you can proceed with transferring your WhatsApp data using a third-party tool called WazzapMigrator. Follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, open the App Store.
- Search for “WazzapMigrator” and install the app.
- Launch WazzapMigrator on your iPhone.
- Select “Agree” or “Allow” to grant necessary permissions to the app.
- Select “Create File”.
- Note:This will create a zip file containing your WhatsApp data on your iPhone.
- Note:You may need to wait for the file creation process to complete, depending on the size of your WhatsApp data.
Step 4: Transfer WhatsApp Data to Android Huawei Device
Now that you have the backup file ready, you can transfer it to your Android Huawei device and restore it using WazzapMigrator. Follow these steps:
- Connect your Android Huawei device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the backup file from WazzapMigrator on your computer.
- Copy the backup file.
- Note:The backup file will have a .wazzapmigrator extension.
- Paste the backup file into the root directory of your Android Huawei device.
- Launch WazzapMigrator on your Android Huawei device.
- Select “Select iPhone Archive”.
- Navigate to the location where you pasted the backup file.
- Select the backup file with a .
- Select “Restore”.
- Note:This process may take some time depending on the size of your WhatsApp data.
Congratulations! You have successfully transferred your WhatsApp data from your iPhone to your Android Huawei device. You can now access all your chats and media files on WhatsApp.
In this tutorial, we have learned how to transfer WhatsApp from an iPhone to an Android Huawei device. By following the steps mentioned above and using WazzapMigrator, you can seamlessly transfer all your WhatsApp data and continue using it on your new device. Enjoy chatting!