How Do I Transfer PvZ2 From Android to iOS?
Plants vs. Zombies 2 (PvZ2) is an incredibly addictive game that you may have been playing on your Android device. However, if you recently switched to an iOS device and don’t want to lose your progress, fear not!
There is a way to transfer your PvZ2 game data from Android to iOS. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process step by step.
Step 1: Creating an EA Account
If you haven’t done so already, the first step is to create an EA (Electronic Arts) account. This account is essential for saving and syncing your game progress across devices.
To create an EA account:
- Open Plants vs. Zombies 2 on your Android device.
- Tap the settings icon located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Help & About,” followed by “EA Account. “
- Tap “Create an Account” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Linking Your EA Account on Android
The next step is to link your newly created EA account with PvZ2 on your Android device:
- Open Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Navigate to the settings menu.”
- Login using your EA account credentials.
- Once logged in, tap “Link Devices.”
Step 3: Transferring PvZ2 to iOS
Now that your EA account is linked on your Android device, it’s time to transfer the game to your iOS device:
- Install Plants vs. Zombies 2 from the App Store on your iOS device.
- Open PvZ2.”
- Login to your EA account.
- Tapping “Link Devices”, followed by “This is my new device” on your iOS device.
If you encounter any issues during the transfer process, make sure:
- Your Android and iOS devices are connected to the internet.
- You are using the same EA account credentials on both devices.
- You have installed the latest version of Plants vs. Zombies 2 on both devices.
Congratulations! You have successfully transferred Plants vs. Zombies 2 from your Android device to your iOS device. Now you can continue playing and enjoy all of your hard-earned progress without starting over!
We hope this tutorial has been helpful in guiding you through the process of transferring PvZ2 from Android to iOS. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to reach out to the game’s support team for further guidance.