If you’re an avid Line user and you’ve recently switched from an Android device to an iPhone, you may be wondering how to transfer your Line messages. Fortunately, there are a few methods you can use to make this transition seamless. In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through the process step by step.
Method 1: Using the Line Transfer feature
If your Android device is running Line version 8.2.0 or later, you can take advantage of the built-in Line Transfer feature. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Open the Line app on your Android device and go to the “Settings” menu.
- Step 2: Tap on “Account” and then select “Line Transfer”.
- Step 3: Follow the on-screen instructions to generate a QR code.
- Step 4: On your iPhone, download and install the Line app from the App Store (if you haven’t already).
- Step 5: Open the Line app on your iPhone and tap on “Start” to begin the setup process.
- Step 6: Select “Import existing account” and then choose “Transfer using QR code”.
- Step 7: Scan the QR code displayed on your Android device using your iPhone’s camera.
- Step 8: Wait for the transfer process to complete. Once it’s done, all your Line messages will be available on your iPhone.
Method 2: Using a third-party app
If the Line Transfer feature is not available on your Android device, you can use a third-party app called “Backuptrans Android iPhone Line Transfer+”. This app allows you to transfer Line messages between Android and iPhone devices. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Download and install the Backuptrans Android iPhone Line Transfer+ app on your computer.
- Step 2: Connect both your Android device and iPhone to your computer using USB cables.
- Step 3: Once the devices are connected, launch the Backuptrans app on your computer.
- Step 4: In the Backuptrans app, select the source device (Android) and the Target device (iPhone).
- Step 5: Click on “Transfer” to start transferring your Line messages from Android to iPhone.
- Step 6: Wait for the transfer process to complete. Once it’s done, you’ll find all your Line messages on your iPhone.
Please note that both methods will only transfer your Line messages and not other data like contacts or media files. Additionally, if you’re using a new iPhone, make sure to back up your Line data on your old Android device before proceeding with the transfer.
You can now enjoy all your favorite Line conversations seamlessly on your new iPhone. Whether you choose to use the built-in Line Transfer feature or a third-party app like Backuptrans, transferring Line messages has never been easier!
We hope this tutorial has helped you successfully transfer your Line messages from Android to iPhone. If you have any further questions, feel free to leave a comment below.