If you’re an Android TV user, you might want to install Netflix APK on your device. Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services with a vast collection of movies and TV shows. In this tutorial, we’ll guide you through the process of installing Netflix APK on your Android TV.
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
Before you can install any third-party apps on your Android TV, you need to enable Unknown Sources. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Settings menu on your Android TV.
- Select Security & Restrictions.
- Toggle on the Unknown Sources option.
Step 2: Download Netflix APK
The next step is to download the Netflix APK file from a reliable source. You can download it from sites like APKMirror or APKPure. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your web browser and navigate to the website you want to download Netflix APK from.
- Search for “Netflix” in the search bar of the website.
- Select the latest version and click on the Download button.
Step 3: Install Netflix APK
Once you’ve downloaded the Netflix APK file, it’s time to install it on your Android TV. Here are the steps:
- Go to the File Manager app on your Android TV.
- Navigate to where you saved the Netflix APK file and click on it.
- A pop-up window will appear with an Install button. Click on it.
- The installation process will start, and once complete, click Open or Done.
Step 4: Sign in to Netflix
After you’ve installed Netflix APK on your Android TV, it’s time to sign in. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Netflix app on your Android TV.
- Enter your email address and password associated with your Netflix account.
- If you don’t have an account, click on Sign Up to create one.
Installing Netflix APK on your Android TV is a straightforward process. Just make sure to download the APK file from a reliable source and enable Unknown Sources before installing it. Once done, you can enjoy watching your favorite movies and TV shows on a bigger screen.