If you are looking for an easy way to download and install applications on your FireStick, FileLinked is an excellent choice. It is an app that allows you to store and share APK files with others. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of downloading and installing FileLinked APK on FireStick.
What is FileLinked?
FileLinked is a file-sharing app that allows users to upload and download files using unique codes. It was formerly known as DroidAdmin and has been rebranded as FileLinked. The app has become popular among FireStick users because it makes it easy to share applications without having to go through the tedious process of sideloading them.
Step 1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Before you can install FileLinked on FireStick, you need to make sure that your device has enabled apps from unknown sources. Here is how you can do it:
1. Go to your FireStick home screen
2. Select Settings from the top menu
3. Click My Fire TV or Device
Choose Developer Options
5. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
6. Turn ON the toggle switch
Step 2: Install Downloader App
The second step in installing FileLinked on FireStick is installing the Downloader app, which will help you download the APK file.
1. Go back to your FireStick home screen
2. Search for ‘Downloader’ using the search bar
Install Downloader by clicking on it. 4. Open the Downloader app
Step 3: Downloading and Installing FileLinked APK
Now that you have installed the Downloader app, here are the steps for downloading and installing FileLinked APK:
1. Open Downloader App
2. Type in https://www.firesticktricks.com/fl in the URL box. 3. Hit Go
4. Wait for the FileLinked APK to download.
5. Once done, click Install
6. Wait for the installation process to complete. 7. Click Done
Step 4: Using FileLinked
Now that you have installed FileLinked on your FireStick, it’s time to start using it. Open the FileLinked app. 2. Enter any code that you have been given by someone else or create your own code.
3. Click on the download button next to the app you want to install. Wait for the app to download and install.
FileLinked is an excellent app that makes it easy to share and install applications on FireStick without having to go through the tedious process of sideloading them. By following these simple steps, you can easily install and use FileLinked on your FireStick device.