Are you tired of the same old Google TV launcher on your Android TV device? Do you want to switch to the popular and easy-to-use Android TV launcher?
Well, you’re in luck! In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to change your Google TV launcher to Android TV launcher.
What is a Launcher?
Before we get started, let’s first understand what a launcher is. A launcher is essentially an app that helps you navigate your Android TV interface. It provides access to all the apps installed on your device, allows you to customize your home screen, and more.
Why Switch to Android TV Launcher?
Android TV launcher is one of the most popular launchers for Android devices. It has a user-friendly interface that allows for easy navigation and customization. Some of its features include:
- A sleek and modern design
- Easy access to all installed apps
- The ability to customize the home screen with various widgets
If these features appeal to you, then it’s time to switch from Google TV launcher to Android TV launcher.
How to Change Your Launcher?
Now that we’ve covered why you should switch launchers let’s move on to how. The process is quite simple, just follow these steps:
Step 1: Install the New Launcher
The first step is obviously installing the new launcher- in this case, Android TV Launcher.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV device.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type “Android TV Launcher.”
- Select “Install” once it appears in search results.
Step 2: Access Your Home Screen Settings
Once you’ve installed the new launcher, you need to access your home screen settings to make it your default launcher.
- Press and hold the home button on your remote.
- Select “Settings” from the menu that appears.
- Scroll down to “Device Preferences.”
- Select “Home Screen.”
Step 3: Set Your New Launcher as Default
Now that you’re in Home Screen settings, you can select which launcher you want to use as your default.
- Select “Customize Channel Order. “
- A list of available launchers will appear.
Select “Android TV Launcher. “
- Your new launcher is now set as default!
Changing your Google TV launcher to Android TV Launcher is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By doing so, you’ll have access to all the features and benefits of this popular launcher. So go ahead, give it a try and see if it’s right for you!