How Do I Access App Files on Android 11?
Android 11 has introduced a new way to access and manage app files on your device. In this tutorial, we will explore the different methods you can use to access these files. Whether you want to view, edit, or delete app files, we’ve got you covered!
Method 1: Using the Files by Google App
If you haven’t already, download and install the Files by Google app from the Play Store. This app provides a convenient way to manage all your files, including those belonging to your apps.
- Launch the Files by Google app from your device’s home screen.
- Tap on the “Browse” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find the “Apps” section and tap on it.
- You will now see a list of all your installed apps. Tap on the app whose files you want to access.
- You can now browse through the various folders and files associated with that app. Tap on any file to open or edit it.
- To delete a file, long-press on it and select “Delete”.
Method 2: Using a File Manager App
If you prefer using a dedicated file manager app, there are several great options available on the Play Store. One popular choice is Solid Explorer. Here’s how you can access app files using Solid Explorer:
- Install Solid Explorer from the Play Store if you haven’t already.
- Launch Solid Explorer from your device’s home screen.
- Tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select “Apps” from the menu.
- You can now navigate through the folders and files associated with that app.
Method 3: Using a Computer
If you prefer managing files from your computer, you can do so by connecting your Android device via USB:
- Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your Android device, pull down the notification shade and tap on “USB charging this device”.
- Select “File transfer” or “Transfer files” from the options that appear.
- On your computer, open File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac).
- You should see your Android device listed under “This PC” (Windows) or in the sidebar (Mac).
- Click on your Android device to view its files.
- Note: If prompted, you may need to allow file transfer access on your Android device.
Accessing app files on Android 11 is now easier than ever. Whether you choose to use the Files by Google app, a dedicated file manager like Solid Explorer, or connect to your computer, you have several options at your disposal. So go ahead and explore the files associated with your favorite apps!