Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you want to listen to a YouTube video while using another app on your Android device? It can be quite frustrating when you have to choose between the two.
But fear not, there are ways to play YouTube while using another app on your Android device. In this tutorial, we will explore some of these methods.
Method 1: Using YouTube Premium
If you are a YouTube Premium subscriber, you can easily play videos in the background while using other apps on your Android device. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube app and select the video that you want to watch.
- Start playing the video and then press the home button on your device. This will take you to your home screen, but the video will continue playing in the background.
- You can now open any other app on your device and continue listening to the audio from the YouTube video.
Note: Playing videos in the background is only available for YouTube Premium subscribers.
Method 2: Using Google Chrome
Another way to play YouTube in the background while using another app is by using Google Chrome. Follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your Android device and go to youtube.com.
- Select the video that you want to watch and start playing it.
- Once the video starts playing, press the home button on your device. This will take you back to your home screen, but the audio from the video will continue playing in the background.
Note: This method may not work for all devices and versions of Android.
Method 3: Using a Third-Party App
If the above methods don’t work for you, you can try using a third-party app. There are various apps available on the Google Play Store that allow you to play YouTube videos in the background while using other apps. Some popular options include:
- YouTube Vanced
To use these apps, simply download and install them from the Google Play Store, and follow their instructions to play YouTube videos in the background.
In conclusion, there are multiple ways to play YouTube videos in the background while using another app on your Android device. You can use YouTube Premium, Google Chrome or a third-party app to achieve this functionality. Choose the method that works best for you and enjoy listening to your favorite music or podcasts while using other apps on your device.