Does Sync 3 Come With Android Auto?
If you’re a tech-savvy car owner, you’ve probably heard of Android Auto – a popular in-car infotainment system developed by Google. But what about Ford’s Sync 3?
Does it come with Android Auto compatibility? Let’s find out!
What is Android Auto?
Android Auto is a smart driving companion that allows you to connect your Android phone to your car’s infotainment system. It provides a safe and convenient way to access various smartphone features like navigation, music, messaging, and voice controls while keeping your eyes on the road.
The Power of Sync 3
Ford’s Sync 3 is an advanced infotainment system designed to enhance your driving experience. It offers a range of features including hands-free calling, music streaming, and voice-activated controls. With its intuitive interface and seamless integration with smartphones, Sync 3 aims to keep you connected no matter where your journey takes you.
The Integration: Sync 3 Meets Android Auto
Yes, Sync 3 does come with Android Auto compatibility! Ford recognized the importance of providing users with a wide range of options when it comes to smartphone integration. By incorporating Android Auto into their infotainment system, Ford ensures that customers have the freedom to choose the platform that suits them best.
- Benefits of Using Android Auto with Sync 3:
- Ease of use: With Android Auto on Sync 3, you can seamlessly access your favorite apps and services using the familiar interface of your Android phone.
- Navigate with ease: Utilize Google Maps for turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, and voice-guided navigation.
- Stay entertained: Play your favorite music from Spotify, Pandora, or other audio streaming apps directly through Sync 3.
- Hands-free communication: Make calls, send messages, and manage notifications using voice commands to keep your focus on the road.
How to Connect Android Auto with Sync 3
Here’s how you can connect your Android phone to Sync 3:
- Ensure that your phone is running on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or above.
- Connect your phone to Sync 3 using a USB cable.
- If prompted on your phone, grant permission for Android Auto to access certain features and apps.
- The Android Auto interface should automatically appear on the Sync 3 display. If not, select the ‘Menu’ button and choose ‘Android Auto’ from the list of available options.
- You’re all set! Enjoy the seamless integration of Android Auto with Sync 3 and explore its various features at your fingertips.
Note: To make use of Android Auto in your Ford vehicle, ensure that it is equipped with Sync 3 and that you have a compatible Android smartphone.
Sync 3 does indeed come with Android Auto compatibility, making it a versatile infotainment system that caters to both iPhone and Android users. By embracing this integration, Ford ensures that drivers can enjoy a safe and connected driving experience regardless of their preferred smartphone platform. So go ahead, connect your Android phone to Sync 3 using Android Auto and unlock a world of convenience right from your car’s dashboard!